Super Smash Bros. 4
Super Smash Bros. 4 (tentative title) is an upcoming platform fighter for the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS, and is the follow up to Super Smash Bros. Brawl on the Wii. It will include 13 recurring characters from the previous game(s), and 3 new, including Mega Man from the Mega Man franchise, which is made by Capcom.
- Mario (Super Mario Bros.)
- Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong)
- Link (The Legend of Zelda)
- Samus Aran (Metroid)
- Kirby (Kirby)
- Fox McCloud (Star Fox)
- Pikachu (Pokémon)
- Bowser (Super Mario Bros.)
- Pit (Kid Icarus)
- Olimar (Pikmin)
- Luigi (Super Mario Bros.)
- Peach (Super Mario Bros.)
- Toon Link (The Legend of Zelda)
- Villager (Animal Crossing) (New)
- Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit) (New)
- Mega Man (Mega Man) (New)
Note: The Wii U and Nintendo 3DS versions have different stages. We also do not have confirmed map names, and some stages have no appearent origin.
- A map, similiar to the Battlefield stage as seen in SSBB.
- A Gerudo Valley styled map.
- The Spirit train from The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks.
- The Fenox arena from Fire Emblem: Awakening.
- A Nintendogs themed map.
- A forest map with a rotating platform.
- A stage based off Super Mario 3D Land.
- A slightly redesigned Battlefield (as opposed to the 3DS version).
- Another arena (not the same as in the Nintendo 3DS version).
- A Skyloft (The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword) map.
- A map based off a town in the game Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- A map with Dr. Wily's Castle from Mega Man in the background.
The tripping mechanism has been removed while the Final Smash and the Footstool Jumping features return from Super Smash Bros.Brawl,